Ask a question or express a concern online?

Do you have a question, comment or concern?   Feel free to call us at City Hall.  Or, click here to submit your question or concern online and the appropriate City official will respond.  

Please do not hesitate to follow-up if you do not hear from us after a couple of days.  Some questions or concerns may take a little longer to address.  

Tell us (revised)

Contact Us

  1. City Hall
    City Hall

    312 S. Mildred St.
    Ranson, West Virginia 25438

    Phone:  304-725-1010
    Fax:  304-728-8579
    Click here to contact us online.


    Monday - Friday
    9 a.m. -  5 p.m.

    Staff Directory